Saturday, August 2, 2008

PAGE 4 - It prints or it requests in the email: missaoevangelistica@ yahoo.com.br


INDISPENSABLE IN THE WORSHIP


* EXCLUSIVENESS

“And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.” Luke 4.8



THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE WORSHIP


“Come unto me, all {ye} that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke {is} easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11.28-30

The worship reflects to skies in smoothness, and consequently, also in our lives. When it is tried in day-by-day, it provides to the rest to our loads and ansiedades, and also, a life of refrigério and of I renew daily.
The worship is offers richer than we can offer the God, whom it reflects in the favour more precious than let us can receive in our lives, thus opening, doors for an abundant life and of blessings without limits.

“{It is} like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, {even} Aaron?s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; As the dew of Hermon, {and as the dew} that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, {even} life for evermore.” Psalms 133.2-3



THE QUALITY OF THE WORSHIPPER


“¶ For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things {pertaining} to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. {can...: or, can reasonably bear with} And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.” Hebrews 5.1-3
" And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.” Ezekiel 22.30

God looks for: quality. God looks for: worshipper. God looks ministers whom they build and if they offer in I smell soft. The service to the God, together with the altar, is worship of life and in quality. Sacrificing for the others and joined being with the brother, wants in body or in spirit, through the intercession, it is also soft to the God. Either then, a minister who offers to the God its dons and intercedes for others. He has the quality of a true worshipper.
“Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.” Matthew 5.23-24

No comments:

LINKS PATROCINADORES
JOSIAS PERSIANAS